Monday 6 June 2011

Katrina Kaif – Style Secrets




I like to Wear Floral summer dresses or tracks and sweatshirts or cargo pants and sleeveless tee shirts during the day I don’t party too often, but when I do, I opt for a Tarun Tahiliani Indo-Western or Rocky S’ Westerns.

My Wardrobe Favourite
My Lee Jeans

Must-Haves in My Handbag
My mobile phone, a lip balm and my credit card

My Favourite Cosmetics
My highlighter and Mascara

My Favourite Perfume
Gucci Rush

My quick Beauty tip
Drink lots or water. Keep your skin clean by wearing little make-up during the day

I Pamper Myself With
Regular Face and Body Massages at The Oberoi or at Freedas at Bandra

Favourite Shopping Destination
Courtyard at Colaba and Kimaya at Juhu, Mumbai. I also enjoy strolling at Hauz Khas in Delhi

My Exercise Regime
Working out with weights and Kathak Classes
Amit Sharma & Sagun Arora Web Developer

An online Design Inspiration Blog. We are bringing to you the most inspired designs, photography, photoshop, tutorials, jobs from around the world.

1 comment:

beauty tips said...

very nice beauty sharing such a lovely blog having good content find out more how celebrities and Top Models maintain herself and looking more younger then her original age beauty tips